That’s the question Shona from Wriggly Rascals asked me to answer for my first ever guest post.

I can bet you a lot of money that 99% of ladies pregnant with twins, will answer “Yes” to this question. A lot of mums feel shocked, worried and a whole host of emotions, when they are first told that they are expecting twins, but I’m the other 1% and my story is a little different!

Click here to be taken to the post

image

Xxx 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.