Reasons to be Cheerful #R2BC
On Friday I found out the ins and outs of my radiotherapy, which I’m not quite ready to blog about yet. Let’s just say, it’s a lot worse than I thought and will be a very difficult time for me and my family. I spent the whole weekend and parts of Monday and Tuesday in floods of tears. So I’m not happy to sit and dwell anymore. I have to have this treatment to make me better. But more than that… I have so many things to look forward to!
1. This weekend hubs and I are going to watch the one and only MEATLOAF live on his last ever tour!
2. Next week we are going to Devon for a short family holiday in a caravan – It will be the twins first ever holiday and at the very same place (Haven) I holidayed as a child!
3. This week Fluffy has learnt to say “MaMa” *heart melts*
4. The twins are learning to kiss and keep kissing each other. It’s rather slobbery but VERY cute.
5. Bunny and I have started making decorations for the girls Christening. All three of them are having a joint Christening between their birthdays.
6. Tomorrow I am off to Windsor to meet some other bloggers and join the Tefal Innovation Panel. I am strangely excited by this!
7. I’ve been given the fantastic opportunity to become a Brand Buddy for Cosatto and a stunning new double buggy showed up on my doorstep for me to test with the girls. Even more fab as our regular buggy burst a tyre last week!
8. This week I had to up my Race For Life Sponsorship target from £200 to £500 as my kind and generous sponsors have already taken me up to £280!
9. A few weeks ago, Bunny not only earnt her 2nd Gymnastics Badge and certificate, but she also earnt her first Swimming Badge and certificate too! For swimming 5m without armbands! *proud mummy*
10. I am just beyond lucky to have such an incredibly supportive husband, family and friends, who are getting me through the tough times. I love you all so much.
Also linking up to #PoCoLo