WIN Tickets to The Baby Show at the NEC
So this year I am going! I’m quite excited about going too! It’s on in Birmingham at the NEC 17th – 19th May. There are loads of brands there and I’m particularly looking forward to meeting people from:
* Cosatto (for whom I am a brand buddy),
* British Red Cross (I recently did baby and child first aid with them),
* Tommee Tippee (I reviewed some of their products)
* Wriggly Rascals (Whom I’ve guest posted for)
* The Gro Company (I’m currently product testing – review coming soon)
Some other brands I love and use, which will be there are:
* Babies R Us
It’ll be great to make some new contacts too, as well as maybe, making a few cheeky little purchases!
I didn’t realise, but there’s more than just shopping:
* Fashion show
* Free baby photoshoot
* Photography competition
* Free Creche
* Giant Bouncer
* Vtech Playzone
* Free massages!!!
So anyway, I’m going! With my twinningtons and Bunny. If you want to come along too, you can read more about it and buy tickets on The Baby Show website.
I also have A PAIR OF TICKETS for The Baby Show at the NEC, to give away to one lucky reader of mine! To enter – just complete the instructions on the Rafflecopter.
Disclaimer: The Baby Show have provided the prize (tickets) for this giveaway. All words and opinions are my own.