The twins are enjoying their weaning journey so far and I’m sure you’ve sussed out from my HiPP Organic review, that my hip babies are loving their first tastes! So I thought I’d share the love and offer you the chance to win a HiPP Hamper of baby weaning goodies. A whopping £50 worth of goodies – delivered before Christmas – to be more accurate!
(Here’s a sneaky peek at some of the things you might get in your hamper)
What’s more… HiPP have kindly sent us some tips to surviving Christmas with a baby (or two) – So I’ve translated them into crazywithtwins lingo, ready to share with you!
1. Baby Budgeting – Stick to your budget… The little ones prefer the packaging anyway! Have you seen how many hours a cardboard box can entertain a child under 5 years?!
2. Let your guests help – It’s your Christmas too and it’d be nice to appear in some of the festive family photos! By that I mean – you having fun, not photos of you faking a smile halfway through the washing up!
3. Rule the Roost (or should that be roast?) – Time dinner around baby’s routine and remember nap-time is you-time!
4. Baby’s Christmas Wardrobe – Plan more than one outfit – for when they brew up some special nappy-presents for you!
5. Say Yes – If anyone offers to prepare a dish for you for dinner. You know what they say… someone else’s cooking always tastes better! (or you can blame them if dinner is rubbish!)
6. Baby Proof the Decor – If you’ve got a crawler or a bum-shuffler, you’ll need to make sure you don’t put any baubles in reach of tiny hands!
7. Teach them how to share – the grandparents, not the babies. If you have twins (like me) – give them a baby each to hold! If you’ve just the one – give them a baby related task each. (Give the stinky nappies to the relative that is most getting on your nerves!)
8. Quiet time – Make sure the babe gets some peaceful time, or the sudden overload of attention will cause hours of screaming later. I’ve been there! – Bunny’s first Christmas… 2 am boxing day… driving around the country trying to settle her… chuffing tired!
9. Sweat the small stuff – Make sure no small toys or small parts of anyone’s presents or wrapping is left where baby can get to it.
10. Have a HiPPy Christmas – and check out some of the HiPP Organic christmas flavours – Festive Brekkie, Christmas Dinner, Dessert and a traditional snack.
Thankyou HiPP for some great tips (that I undoubtedly altered a teensy bit!) To join the baby club, or for free samples, advice, information and competitions about these products, visit HiPP Organic
Disclaimer: I did not receive any form of payment or products for writing this post. The Rafflecopter prize will be provided by HiPP. All opinions are completely honest and entirely my own. I was not influenced in any way, by any brand, company or individual. I was not asked to post links, but have done so purely because I love the products and want to share them with my readers!